CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE:
June 26, 2020 REOPEN
Today we are reopening at 9:00 am with restricted capacity enforced by the state of Illinois Phase IV guidelines. We are excited to see our customers again and encourage people to call ahead to determine lane availability. Unfortunately, due to the restrictions placed on occupancy, we can not allow visitors/spectators at this time. Only bowling/bar/video gaming (when open) customers will be allowed inside. Video Gaming is scheduled to open July 1st. The game room is not yet reopened, but we will be opening it again very soon.
While closed we have been busy making changes, some of which include:
– Protective shielding at employee interaction locations
– All staff are temperature checked prior to each shift
– Balls, shoes and lanes are being sanitized in between each use
– Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the center
– Touchless bath fixtures are in place
– All employees will follow “social distancing” guidelines
– All employees will wear masks
– There will be a limit of 5 persons to a lane
– We will continue to assess the effectiveness of our systems and make changes where necessary to make the environment safe for all.
We will be requiring our customers to wear masks until they reach their designated bowling area and maintain 6’ social distancing. We hope to see you soon!!
The Stardust Bowl Experience (Click HERE for a Virtual Tour)
- Starting November 8th, every Thursday night @ 10pm we have karaoke!
- Stardust Bowl has been serving the community for over 50 years – but we’re not stuck in the 50’s. We recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation that upgraded our 84 lanes with brand new Brunswick ProAnvil synthetic lane beds and the latest AMF QUBICA scoring/entertainment system.
- We are the largest bowling center in Illinois, and one of the largest in the country.
- We are more than a “bowling alley”, as we have 4 lounges including our nightspot “Galaxy Lounge” that features daily drink specials, pool, bags along with multiple HD TVs that always have the big game on.
- We have a recently renovated “Galaxy Lounge” that has 24 beers on tap featuring a wide array of domestic and high end craft beer.
- You can also Win Big at our Video Gaming Lounge.
- Our banquet facility can handle up to 300 with it’s own service kitchen, bar and restrooms.
- We have a state of the art sound & lighting system along with bumper bowling for the kids 7 and under.
- Our center also features a full service Pro Shop.
- We have a large – well lit parking lot, automatic doors & outdoor smokers shelter for the safety and comfort of our customers
- Most importantly, we are a family owned and operated center with a friendly and helpful staff that is dedicated to meeting your needs and expectations.