CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE:
3-20-2020 5:30 pm UPDATE
Today Governor Pritzker issued a “Stay At Home Order” requiring all non-essential businesses to close through April 7, 2020. We remain effected by this order and, therefore with great regret, cannot re-open until then. We encourage everyone to follow the order of the Governor and follow all recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) so that we can get through this worldwide disaster as quickly as possible and return to bowling.
If you are a member of a league that was interrupted by this disaster, we are hopeful that we will be able to re-open on April 7th and finish your season or some part thereof. Please check back here for further updates as the landscape changes due to the virus.
3-16-20 Monday 3:37 PM
We will close tonight at 9 PM per Governor Pritzker’s Order
3-16-20 3:10 pm
Owner’s Message: In these rapidly changing environmental circumstances and conditions change due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19), we have been making decisions on an hour by hour basis in an attempt to protect our customers and employees from this pandemic. Unfortunately, due to restrictions placed upon us by the state and trying to follow the recommendations of the CDC and other Health authorities, I regret to say that I am forced in a position to TEMPORARILY close the bowling center at the end of business tonight, Monday, March 16th. In accordance with the Governor’s requirement, I plan to be closed through Monday, March 30th and re-open on Tuesday morning March 31st at 9 AM. We will continue to post updates on our website as this rapidly changing environment continues to evolve. We will be maintaining a skeletal staff in our facility at all times during this period in the event you need to retrieve personal items from your locker or need to make future plans upon our reopening. Our doors will be locked, so please call us if you plan to do this so we can meet you at our door.
We will be working with the league officers closely to reschedule any missed bowling dates so that seasons can be completed. Please stay in touch with your league officers to receive the latest information about your league. As an aside please know that we have significantly stepped up our cleaning and janitorial procedures over the last two weeks. While supplies are limited throughout the country, we have done our best to try to enhance the cleanliness of our facility for the health and safety of our employees and customers. When we re-open I want you to be reassured that this process will continue. Thank you for your understanding and being valued customer of our bowling center.
The Stardust Bowl Experience (Click HERE for a Virtual Tour)
- Starting November 8th, every Thursday night @ 10pm we have karaoke!
- Stardust Bowl has been serving the community for over 50 years – but we’re not stuck in the 50’s. We recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation that upgraded our 84 lanes with brand new Brunswick ProAnvil synthetic lane beds and the latest AMF QUBICA scoring/entertainment system.
- We are the largest bowling center in Illinois, and one of the largest in the country.
- We are more than a “bowling alley”, as we have 4 lounges including our nightspot “Galaxy Lounge” that features daily drink specials, pool, bags along with multiple HD TVs that always have the big game on.
- We have a recently renovated “Galaxy Lounge” that has 24 beers on tap featuring a wide array of domestic and high end craft beer.
- You can also Win Big at our Video Gaming Lounge.
- Our banquet facility can handle up to 300 with it’s own service kitchen, bar and restrooms.
- We have a state of the art sound & lighting system along with bumper bowling for the kids 7 and under.
- Our center also features a full service Pro Shop.
- We have a large – well lit parking lot, automatic doors & outdoor smokers shelter for the safety and comfort of our customers
- Most importantly, we are a family owned and operated center with a friendly and helpful staff that is dedicated to meeting your needs and expectations.