How to Make a Reservation
If you are a new user, please see our instructions and terms and conditions below:
You must have ‘cookies enabled’ in order to use this feature.
1. Go to https://www.mybowlingpassport.com/240/7703/book
Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms of service below.
We are pleased to offer the ability to make an online reservation for open play. Please note, by making an online reservation, you agree to the terms of service of this feature. The entire terms of service is available PRIOR to the payment step when making your reservation, however, these are a few of the important points;
- All reservations require payment in full. MC/VISA, Discover and American Express are the only accepted payment methods.
- Your party is required to arrive 15 minutes prior to the time of your reservation in order to get full use of the time reserved.
- Bowling Shoes and socks must be worn by all individuals. Socks are available for sale at the bowling center.
- All reservations must be cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled reservation time to receive a credit. NO refunds will be given.
- When making a reservation, please remember, the ability to extend, increase or change your reservation is subject to availability. For example, if you book your lane for one hour of bowling, and after arriving you decide you want to extend your visit, you will not be able to extend your experience if other reservations, events, closing time, or a waiting list, exists which will have priority over your request to extend or change. We will use our best efforts to accommodate change requests.
- In the event that your group is late and the lanes or activity is available, we will use our best efforts to extend your reservation to allow you to have the total time originally reserved. We may, however, be forced to have you will forfeit, without refund, the amount of time or activity to allow your group to finish as originally scheduled.
- Reservations made online may not be combined with other discounts on-site, coupons, promotion codes, loyalty point redemption or other offers.
- Prices offered for online reservations may not be the best price offered for services at the time of your scheduled bowling time. No refunds or adjustments will be made before, after or at the time of the reservation.
- A confirmation email will be automatically generated by the system. Please present this confirmation when you check-in. Also, as a reminder, if you are making this reservation from your place of work, please make certain that you set the email address [email protected] to your “safe senders” list in your email program, as certain business spam filters may flag your confirmation as spam.
- Food or beverages purchased elsewhere are not allowed inside Stardust Bowl. Groups interested in outside catering may contact the center for options in this situation.
- Although we strive to provide the best level of service possible to our guests, occasionally there are circumstances like mechanical breakdowns and other unforeseen situations (ie. Inclement weather) that may cause delay or changes in reservations.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.